When you visit the Site a minimum quantity of information is put in your device. These are called “cookies” and are small files of text which are saved in the directory of your web browser. There are several types of cookies but substantially the main purpose of a cookie is to make the Site work more efficiently and enable certain functions.
Cookies are used to improve your browsing. In particular, they:
1. make it possible to browse efficiently from one page of a website to another;
2. memorise the name of the user and their preferences;
3. make it possible to avoid the insertion of the same information (such as user name and password) several times during the same visit;
4. measure the use of the services in order to optimise the browsing experience and the services themselves;
5. present targeted advertising information on the basis of the interests and behaviour of the user during browsing.
Set out below are the types of cookies which are present on the Site, along with a description of why they are used:
a) Technical cookies
The cookies of this type make the Site function properly. The cookies of this category encompass:
1. persistent cookies: they make it possible to gather and analyse the traffic of the Site anonymously, monitor the system and improve its performance. They remain in the computer until the predefined expiry time or until they are deleted;
2. session cookies: the length of the visit is strictly connected to the work session (once the browser is closed they are deleted). Without these cookies, the Site or some portions of the Site, may not function properly. Accordingly, they are always used regardless of the user’s preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent to the VSI domain.
b) Analytical cookies of third parties
The Site uses analytical cookies managed by other organisations (“Third Parties”) but uses tools which reduce their power of identification and the Third Parties keep separate the information from other information gathered which they have at their disposal. The management of information gathered by third parties is regulated by the relevant information documents to which you are asked to make reference.
In particular, please make reference to:
Name of the cookie: Google Analytics/Google Inc.
Type: Technical Cookies
Link for information:Link Google
These privacy statements may be different from those adopted by Cascina Ronchetto Società Agricola s.s., which therefore takes no responsibility for the sites of Third Parties.
Cookies of this type are used to gather information on the use of the Site. Cascina Ronchetto Società Agricola s.s. uses such information to conduct statistical analysis, improve the Site and simplify its use, as well to monitor whether it is functioning properly. This type of cookie gathers information anonymously about the activities of the users on the Site, how they reached the Site and the pages they visited. The cookies in this category are sent from the dominions of third parties.
Management of cookies
The user may decide how to manage the cookies by using the settings of his/her browser. Set out below are the basic steps to be followed, depending on the operating system:
a) Google Chrome
1. Click on the options icon consisting of three horizontal lines in the top right of the window;
2. Choose “Settings”;
3. At the bottom of the page choose “Show advanced settings”;
4. In the Privacy section click “Content settings”;
5. Manage the memorisation of the cookies in the “Cookies” section.
b) Microsoft Internet Explorer (tutte le versioni)
1. Click “Tools” in the upper part of the browser window or the cog icon in the upper right of the window, choose “Internet Options” and click on the “Privacy” tab;
2. Verify the level of privacy currently active and the permissions relating to the management of the cookies.
c) Mozilla Firefox
1. Click (depending on the version) “Tools” in the upper part of the browser window or the icon consisting of three horizontal lines in the upper right;
2. Choose “Options”;
3. In the options window choose the “Privacy” icon;
4. In the “Browser History” choose “Use personalised settings”;
5. Manage the cookies.
1. Click on the cog icon in the upper part of the browser window and choose the “Preferences” option;
2. Click on “Privacy” and manage the relevant settings.
1. Click on the “Menu” button in the upper part of the browser window and choose “Settings”;
2. Choose “Preferences” and click on the “Advanced” tab;
3. In the list on the left choose “Cookies” and manage the relevant settings.